Best chance of what region team goes to state each class.

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Graphic Context

Re: Best chance of what region team goes to state each class.

Post by Graphic Context »

No thoughts on Boone Grove as a darkhorse for 2A? Maybe even Wheeler? Boone was 8-3 (albeit in a weaker conference than Andrean), but return a veteran quarterback with over 2700 yards passing last year and a great supporting cast.

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

Graphic Context wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:51 pm
No thoughts on Boone Grove as a darkhorse for 2A? Maybe even Wheeler? Boone was 8-3 (albeit in a weaker conference than Andrean), but return a veteran quarterback with over 2700 yards passing last year and a great supporting cast.

Unfortunately no. I don’t even see Boone grove as a top 15 in region. Don’t see them even competing for sectionals. They just don’t have what it takes as a team yet.

willyfundude

Post by willyfundude »

DACfanatic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 11:59 pm
VikingNation wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 5:22 pm
DACfanatic wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 4:39 pm

I’m willing to say Hanover is the 3rd best in region behind merrillville and crown point. I think Hanover could take Valpo this year with what they got coming back
That cannot be a serious comment, you honestly think Hanover could beat us? They cant even win a 3A sectional against a bunch of West Lafayette Sophomores with a ton of talent on that team. Everyone wants to crown this program after they win the NCC in a year which the whole conference is down. Come on man.

I have been saying they are top 4 in region for almost 5 years now. And that west laffyette team could beat over half the duneland also.

Hanover this year will walk into semistate and lost to Indy chatard.

And again I’ll say it. Hanover with the transfers this year would be top 3 in DAC
Indy chatard is actually in the southern bracket for 4a. So very possible for them to make it to state, and a most likely lost to them there instead

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

willyfundude wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:10 am
DACfanatic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 11:59 pm
VikingNation wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 5:22 pm

That cannot be a serious comment, you honestly think Hanover could beat us? They cant even win a 3A sectional against a bunch of West Lafayette Sophomores with a ton of talent on that team. Everyone wants to crown this program after they win the NCC in a year which the whole conference is down. Come on man.

I have been saying they are top 4 in region for almost 5 years now. And that west laffyette team could beat over half the duneland also.

Hanover this year will walk into semistate and lost to Indy chatard.

And again I’ll say it. Hanover with the transfers this year would be top 3 in DAC
Indy chatard is actually in the southern bracket for 4a. So very possible for them to make it to state, and a most likely lost to them there instead

I forgot they seem to flip every few years.