Week 2 DAC predictions and power rankings

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Jimbo23

Re: Week 2 DAC predictions and power rankings

Post by Jimbo23 »

DAC Power Rankings
1. Crown Point (1-0)
2. Merrillville (1-0)
3. Valpo (0-1)
4. Portage (1-0)
5. Chesterton (1-0)
6. Lake central (1-0)
7. Michigan city (0-1)
8. LaPorte (0-1)

Week 2 DAC Predicitions
Andrean 17 Valpo 35
Chesterton 28 Morton 10
Lafayette Jeff 45 Michigan City 21
Lake Central 7 Grand Rapids Central Catholic 35
Lowell 24 LaPorte 21
Portage 35 Northwood 28
Merrillville 48 Hobart 0
Arizona College Prep 24 Crown Point 34

Last Week Predictions
Merrillville 42 Andrean 17 - Correctish
Morton 34 Portage 17 - Wrong (Got it Backwards)
Chesterton 28 Hobart 10 - Almost Perfect
LaPorte 14 New Prairie 24 - Also Pretty Close to Spot On
Crown Point 55 Lowell 7 - Also Pretty Close to Spot On
Lake Central 24 Munster 14 - Correct but score is off
Valpo 21 Penn 31 - Not enough points but correct on the winner
Michigan City 14 Warsaw 27 - Pretty close to very accurate
Jimbo DAC Record = 7-1

TROJANMAN7

Post by TROJANMAN7 »

NWI10 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:42 pm
I think that was fake news boy who posted that. Kliff is the OC for the Commanders.
Your right he is the OV for the commanders. But he was apart of the ACP staff last year. He is listed on there official roster. Found some games for them with him on sideline also. That’s a hell of a guy to have on a staff even if for a year only

TROJANMAN7

Post by TROJANMAN7 »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:38 pm
NWI10 wrote:
I think that was fake news boy who posted that. Kliff is the OC for the Commanders.
Kliff also spent some time at USC last year from what actual research told me. Lol
It’s in Arizona college preps Twitter that he was there OC last year for 8 games. 💯

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

TROJANMAN7 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:21 pm
Jimbo23 wrote:
NWI10 wrote:
Kliff also spent some time at USC last year from what actual research told me. Lol
It’s in Arizona college preps Twitter that he was there OC last year for 8 games. 💯
According to this article...
https://www.si.com/nfl/commanders/news/ ... -cardinals

Kingsbury was an offensive analyst at USC last year. There are also quite a few more articles that I found on the Google machine that show he was in SoCal last season and not on the Arizona College Prep staff. Not sure how you can do both?

Kliff's USC coaching profile: https://usctrojans.com/sports/football/ ... sbury/6642

Here's the "April Fools" X-post about him joining the Arizona College Prep staff... https://x.com/ACPFootball17/status/1642188414312386564

And another article confirming the joke.. .https://arizonasports.com/story/3518111 ... fools-day/

TROJANMAN7

Post by TROJANMAN7 »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:58 pm
TROJANMAN7 wrote:
Jimbo23 wrote:

Kingsbury was an offensive analyst at USC last year. There are also quite a few more articles that I found on the Google machine that show he was in SoCal last season and not on the Arizona College Prep staff. Not sure how you can do both?

Kliff's USC coaching profile: https://usctrojans.com/sports/football/ ... sbury/6642

Here's the "April Fools" X-post about him joining the Arizona College Prep staff... https://x.com/ACPFootball17/status/1642188414312386564

And another article confirming the joke.. .https://arizonasports.com/story/3518111 ... fools-day/

It doesn’t say April fools on there Twitter post. But if you do watch there games there is someone that looks exactly like him on the sideline. And there have been coaches that have done high school and college at same time. It’s extremely rare but has been done.

But even on there max preps he was listed as part of there coaching staff. So if it was an April fools joke it was taken way too far. And if he wasn’t there then when crown point wins this week it’s a trash win. Because they are playing a nobody. Hell the team is ranked below both Valpo and merrillville nationally

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

TROJANMAN7 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:48 pm
Jimbo23 wrote:
TROJANMAN7 wrote:

It doesn’t say April fools on there Twitter post. But if you do watch there games there is someone that looks exactly like him on the sideline. And there have been coaches that have done high school and college at same time. It’s extremely rare but has been done.

But even on there max preps he was listed as part of there coaching staff. So if it was an April fools joke it was taken way too far. And if he wasn’t there then when crown point wins this week it’s a trash win. Because they are playing a nobody. Hell the team is ranked below both Valpo and merrillville nationally
OK so let me get this straight...

A. You watched Arizona College Prep games last year, AND saw Kliff on the film coaching? If so, PLEASE give me a link to prove that (like I did above).

B. What coaches have done both at once? Name them, the college, and the high school and provide your evidence, if not please stop insinuating this is a thing when the distance between Arizona College Prep and Los Angeles is 6 hours and 20 minutes by car or an hour and a half flight. I assume we're gonna also insinuate that the sports illustrated article quoting Kliff and how him being around Lincoln Riley EVERYDAY allowed him to become a "better coach" is somehow false? LMAO Scarab is right, this is Parkhurst account NUMBER 5!! Someone kick this lunatic outta here already...

C. So because a high school DOES NOT have KLIFF KINGSBURY on staff, that makes them "a nobody?" Someone should let Cathedral and Ben Davis know they're being coached by "nobodies" then.

D. The joke is clearly on you now...

TROJANMAN7

Post by TROJANMAN7 »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:29 pm
TROJANMAN7 wrote:
Jimbo23 wrote:

A. You watched Arizona College Prep games last year, AND saw Kliff on the film coaching? If so, PLEASE give me a link to prove that (like I did above).

B. What coaches have done both at once? Name them, the college, and the high school and provide your evidence, if not please stop insinuating this is a thing when the distance between Arizona College Prep and Los Angeles is 6 hours and 20 minutes by car or an hour and a half flight. I assume we're gonna also insinuate that the sports illustrated article quoting Kliff and how him being around Lincoln Riley EVERYDAY allowed him to become a "better coach" is somehow false? LMAO Scarab is right, this is Parkhurst account NUMBER 5!! Someone kick this lunatic outta here already...

C. So because a high school DOES NOT have KLIFF KINGSBURY on staff, that makes them "a nobody?" Someone should let Cathedral and Ben Davis know they're being coached by "nobodies" then.

A. Research yourself. Or check there max preps?

B. I didn’t say it was a lie all I said was I didn’t see anywhere it said April fools on the Twitter post. But that’s also because I can’t get on Twitter. Only place you see it is on the link you provided of an article.

C. No they are nobody’s because of where they are ranked? Obviously you can’t read? Nationally they are ranked below the upper half of the DAC and even Andrean and Hanover central. So if you think that means they are a quality team for the bulldogs to play then you need to reassess how you watch football because you know nothing

D. Who the **** is parkhurst

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

TROJANMAN7 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:00 am
Jimbo23 wrote:
TROJANMAN7 wrote:

B. I didn’t say it was a lie all I said was I didn’t see anywhere it said April fools on the Twitter post. But that’s also because I can’t get on Twitter. Only place you see it is on the link you provided of an article.

C. No they are nobody’s because of where they are ranked? Obviously you can’t read? Nationally they are ranked below the upper half of the DAC and even Andrean and Hanover central. So if you think that means they are a quality team for the bulldogs to play then you need to reassess how you watch football because you know nothing

A. MaxPreps is about as reliable as Wikipedia. Looked through it pretty good anyways and guess what? No Kliff Kingsbury... IF you can prove me wrong with video footage of him coaching Arizona College Prep, I'll eat my crow. Until then...

B. Correct, a link I provided to what appears to be a reputable sports media page in the state of Arizona. Since I'm teaching my 10th graders how to check sources for reliability, I'll take a moment to educate you. Since you tried to tell me to "research myself" after I did and proved you wrong although you can't admit it...

C. Speaking of reliability, MaxPreps rankings have no possible way to judge the difference between varying states, their strength of schedule, the quality of the competition, however you would like to slice it. And buddy, I'll forget more about football than you'll ever dream to know.

D. You are him. He is you. You are one.

TROJANMAN7

Post by TROJANMAN7 »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:43 pm
TROJANMAN7 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:00 am
Jimbo23 wrote:

A. MaxPreps is about as reliable as Wikipedia. Looked through it pretty good anyways and guess what? No Kliff Kingsbury... IF you can prove me wrong with video footage of him coaching Arizona College Prep, I'll eat my crow. Until then...

B. Correct, a link I provided to what appears to be a reputable sports media page in the state of Arizona. Since I'm teaching my 10th graders how to check sources for reliability, I'll take a moment to educate you. Since you tried to tell me to "research myself" after I did and proved you wrong although you can't admit it...

C. Speaking of reliability, MaxPreps rankings have no possible way to judge the difference between varying states, their strength of schedule, the quality of the competition, however you would like to slice it. And buddy, I'll forget more about football than you'll ever dream to know.

D. You are him. He is you. You are one.

Someone should really have you get checked. You take this stuff to serious. And I really have no idea who the hell Parkhurst is. This is the first year I am even on this page was told about it from my buddy klimczack. My son is a sophomore at Chesterton. Dresses for varsity but won’t get in much if at all this year. He starts JV