NCC thoughts & questions after Week 3!!

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
nwifbfan

Re: NCC thoughts & questions after Week 3!!

Post by nwifbfan »

I love it. Keep drinking that HC koolaid!!

They got beat down by Chatard. 28-7 in 2 quarters with only score a kick off return. Play another 2 quarters and game would have been in running clock. Slow the roll on stepping 4A North. I’m not even convinced they win NCC.

Former Region Guy

Post by Former Region Guy »

Preach! Saying that they are better than Michigan City and Lake Central is silly.

TROJANMAN7

Post by TROJANMAN7 »

Former Region Guy wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 3:13 pm
Preach! Saying that they are better than Michigan City and Lake Central is silly.
I mean.. if we all think merrillville is a top 3 program we need to point out the fact that

Hanover stayed closer to chatard than merrillville did with there super team in covid lol 😂

Hanover is heavy favorites in the NCC.

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

Merrillville beats HC by 3+ td’s.

HC has played two poor teams and the one good team albeit a very good team and got destroyed. I’m not saying HC is a bad team in fact I agree they are a good team but let’s pump the brakes on 4A North rep and even NCC champ. They still have a lot too prove.

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

DACfanatic wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:51 pm
NCCthoughts wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:24 pm
Plenty of conferences in the region, and the NCC is one of the big ones. We’ve gotten plenty of DAC talk and those teams are looking great, especially the Bulldogs!

However, I want to hear everyone’s thoughts and start up a little talk about how the NCC is looking. KV has had an amazing start with their senior running back, Hanover is looking to compete like last year, and the Andrean defense has been stunning for the most part.

Make big replies, or make some short ones; either way, let’s have some NCC thoughts.

Andrean and Hanover is your title game. With Hanover having to much. Hanover wins that game by 17+

I think Hanover central is more of a DAC team than Laporte/city/lake central

Just feel they could compete and maybe finishe tol 4 every year. They would give Valpo a some trouble
The Hanover beating Andrean by 17+ is the most asinine take in the history of asinine takes. First of all, Hanover is currently a 7 point Sagarin favorite over Andrean. I'll bet my username that Hanover doesn't win by 17+ against Andrean. They ARE GOOD but they're not beat down the entire conference by 17+ good. Will they beat MOST of the NCC by 17+ this year? Probably. Will they do it to Andrean? Not likely, and all signs point to no.

Saying Hanover would give Valpo trouble is your most bitter take you've ever had on the Vikings, and that's saying something... I'd be willing to bet there's not a coach on their staff that believes that.

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

nwifbfan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:54 pm
AT LEAST.

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:58 pm
nwifbfan wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:54 pm
AT LEAST.
Hey now!!! Covid was a different time! Let’s replay the merrillville chatard game!!! 😂

And you guys might be right about us beating Hanover. But I’m will say over summer they destroyed us in a scrimmage… 😂

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

C’mon DAC you should know summer 7x7 and 11x 11’s in shells mean very little. It’s called install time for the coaches.