My DAC week 4 power rankings and predictions.

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
nwifbfan

Re: My DAC week 4 power rankings and predictions.

Post by nwifbfan »

This is a sad situation and something he will regret when he’s older and looks back on his high school years. I agree that this behavior should not be tolerated. I’m sure there have been other antics and conversations with him thus it’s likely time for removal. Actions have consequences.

cridge

Post by cridge »

nwifbfan wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:11 pm
This is a sad situation and something he will regret when he’s older and looks back on his high school years. I agree that this behavior should not be tolerated. I’m sure there have been other antics and conversations with him thus it’s likely time for removal. Actions have consequences.
Whatever, they not telling the whole story. There is key factor you won't bring up and they been messing with him (as well as other boys) since he' been in the program. once again merrillville going come like they all good and the player is bad. He played their game for three year sand they still F@#ked him. That the plantation for you.

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

Cridge - you are correct. I’m sure there is an entire back story that we don’t know that leads to this kind of outburst. Like I said earlier, just a sad situation for everyone involved.

FootballFan34

Post by FootballFan34 »

cridge wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:05 pm
Whatever, they not telling the whole story. There is key factor you won't bring up and they been messing with him (as well as other boys) since he' been in the program. once again merrillville going come like they all good and the player is bad. He played their game for three year sand they still F@#ked him. That the plantation for you.
This is an obviously unbiased and calm-headed take to say the least

cridge

Post by cridge »

FootballFan34 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:48 pm
cridge wrote:
This is an obviously unbiased and calm-headed take to say the least
I'ts the other side of the other comments being made

From the Stands

Post by From the Stands »

cridge wrote:
nwifbfan wrote:
I’m honestly not disagreeing or agreeing with you; but I’m intrigued. You’ve talked in guise for years. I’ve tried to read between the lines for the last couple years, and every time I think I have an idea, I don’t.

You talk about plantation, playing their game, etc; many of us don’t know. I’m not trying to sound ignorant, but I’m interested to hear a point of view I don’t see.

TROJANMAN7

Post by TROJANMAN7 »

From the Stands wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:51 am
cridge wrote:
nwifbfan wrote:
I’m honestly not disagreeing or agreeing with you; but I’m intrigued. You’ve talked in guise for years. I’ve tried to read between the lines for the last couple years, and every time I think I have an idea, I don’t.

You talk about plantation, playing their game, etc; many of us don’t know. I’m not trying to sound ignorant, but I’m interested to hear a point of view I don’t see.

He has been saying this for years to any team that’s majority black. Starting to think he is a little racist. There is not one team in this area that runs there team anything like a plantation. As much as I hate merrillville they need to get more respect than this. Every program has issues. Problem being is merrillville won’t release the kid if he tries to leave either. That’s how a lot of the DAC schools are. He would have to go out of state. Which again I’m fine with kids shouldn’t be allowed to transfer. And if he goes “out of state” I’d be someone who calls Illinois and Indiana to have them investigate to bring his ass back and sit out.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

I have to wonder what other schools practice this plantation mentality. Why do the parents put up with it?

cridge

Post by cridge »

VPISU wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:06 pm
I have to wonder what other schools practice this plantation mentality. Why do the parents put up with it?
Only merrillville and andrean. but andrean was more like 70's Lew Wallace. I can't really say about anything about andrean the past two seasons. but they have done some questionable things prior. The parents hear and see but believe it and don't realize it until to late. Crown point use to do the same thing. but i think he changed the culture.
Last edited by cridge on Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cridge

Post by cridge »

TROJANMAN7 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:39 pm
From the Stands wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:51 am
cridge wrote:

He has been saying this for years to any team that’s majority black. Starting to think he is a little racist. There is not one team in this area that runs there team anything like a plantation. As much as I hate merrillville they need to get more respect than this. Every program has issues. Problem being is merrillville won’t release the kid if he tries to leave either. That’s how a lot of the DAC schools are. He would have to go out of state. Which again I’m fine with kids shouldn’t be allowed to transfer. And if he goes “out of state” I’d be someone who calls Illinois and Indiana to have them investigate to bring his ass back and sit out.
way more than releasing kids and I've only said this about Merrillville. West Side, Morton and E.C. has issues. They doing what they do with what they have. Merrillville issues come from the coach(es). when you hear some of the stuff they do you can't help but say they running a plantation.