Official coaches poll going into week 1

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
VPISU

Re: Official coaches poll going into week 1

Post by VPISU »

Fact of the matter is the only ones who car about grammar and spelling are the ones who weren’t born with a computer. The rest of us don’t give a shit.

Wow, a profound statement.

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:00 pm
paintballer wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:09 pm
CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 8:07 pm

You’re really jealous of him aren’t you? Seems like you need to take some therapy classes. I can recommend you someone. It’s called Jesus Christ you obviously need him. Leave Cody alone most of us love him and the drama he creates. So take your jealousy somewhere else. You ever realize he doesn’t respond to you either? 😂
You know what's funny. I've met the Clarks dad in person at a buddies cousins grad party. There is a 0% chance he speaks like this or would ever spend a second on this board.
Most kids now a days don’t care about grammar. So why would you think we should? Fact of the matter is he has more suppprt than anything and is asked to stir up controversy daily. On top of that anyone ever think maybe it’s autocorrect? Fact of the matter is the only ones who car about grammar and spelling are the ones who weren’t born with a computer. The rest of us don’t give a shit.

So Cody we all know your DACfanatic because you admitted it. You keep doing you and let the morons be mad because you don’t care.

You are on here, gridiron digest, and John Harrell forum. You even started your own podcast and website for DAC football. There is no one in the state that is more knowledgeable about football in this area than you. You tell people stuff before it even happens and these pathetic people think they can scare you off. They wanna think I’m you also. Great I’d rather be you than be a douche bag. On top of that you have connections to college coaches and scouts that none of us do. Fact is these people are just not worth entertaining you keep doing you and let them suffer in their own rage. 😂

You don’t even understand how many coaches I know that print out what you say as bulletin board material. Hell I listend to your podcast Saturday where you interviewed coach Pete at lake central, and coach wells from crown point. You’re getting paid to do what you love and those losers aren’t. Can’t wait till you hopefully interview coach French out at Michigan city I’m Very interested in that game.
The tone and way in which you speak is not grammar. I was referencing the writing style and way in which all of these accounts that aren't you speak just like you.

Truth is never measured in mass appeal so the majority of people not caring about grammar is a reflection of their intellectual capacity or lack there of. Just because literacy rates and critical thinking skills are dropping off a cliff due to the lack of concern for intelligence over self indulgence of the ego doesn't mean much.

Anyone can with a keyboard can stir up controversy, that's not a skill nor impressive. It's merely mindless entertainment. Albeit it is quite fun watching you speak of yourself in third person like some mythological region football guru.

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
paintballer wrote:
CPbulldogs2024 wrote:

You’re really jealous of him aren’t you? Seems like you need to take some therapy classes. I can recommend you someone. It’s called Jesus Christ you obviously need him. Leave Cody alone most of us love him and the drama he creates. So take your jealousy somewhere else. You ever realize he doesn’t respond to you either? 😂
You know what's funny. I've met the Clarks dad in person at a buddies cousins grad party. There is a 0% chance he speaks like this or would ever spend a second on this board.
Most kids now a days don’t care about grammar. So why would you think we should? Fact of the matter is he has more suppprt than anything and is asked to stir up controversy daily. On top of that anyone ever think maybe it’s autocorrect? Fact of the matter is the only ones who car about grammar and spelling are the ones who weren’t born with a computer. The rest of us don’t give a shit.

So Cody we all know your DACfanatic because you admitted it. You keep doing you and let the morons be mad because you don’t care.

You are on here, gridiron digest, and John Harrell forum. You even started your own podcast and website for DAC football. There is no one in the state that is more knowledgeable about football in this area than you. You tell people stuff before it even happens and these pathetic people think they can scare you off. They wanna think I’m you also. Great I’d rather be you than be a douche bag. On top of that you have connections to college coaches and scouts that none of us do. Fact is these people are just not worth entertaining you keep doing you and let them suffer in their own rage. 😂

You don’t even understand how many coaches I know that print out what you say as bulletin board material. Hell I listend to your podcast Saturday where you interviewed coach Pete at lake central, and coach wells from crown point. You’re getting paid to do what you love and those losers aren’t. Can’t wait till you hopefully interview coach French out at Michigan city I’m Very interested in that game.
*Stephen A. Smith voice*

Just smile politely y’all, we’re witnessing mental illness.

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

paintballer wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:38 pm
CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
paintballer wrote:

The tone and way in which you speak is not grammar. I was referencing the writing style and way in which all of these accounts that aren't you speak just like you.

Truth is never measured in mass appeal so the majority of people not caring about grammar is a reflection of their intellectual capacity or lack there of. Just because literacy rates and critical thinking skills are dropping off a cliff due to the lack of concern for intelligence over self indulgence of the ego doesn't mean much.

Anyone can with a keyboard can stir up controversy, that's not a skill nor impressive. It's merely mindless entertainment. Albeit it is quite fun watching you speak of yourself in third person like some mythological region football guru.

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
paintballer wrote:
CPbulldogs2024 wrote:

Great I’d rather be you than be a douche bag.
O buddy... :lol:

Michigan4444

Post by Michigan4444 »

First off CP was the official state runner up! The lost but also returned a lot of players on defense and offense ! I am sure they saw their weaknesses as a player and a team ! They deserve whatever ranking they get and I am sure a lot of coaches have seen cp in offseason camps and 7 on 7 ! They will run thru nwi barring any injuries ! Who else in the region is playing a prep school from Arizona this year ! They r making steps to better the program and you bash them! Pathetic!

I cheer for any team representing the region , I will not say someone is not deserving of their accomplishments! Who else in the region played in a state title game last year! Nothing but Crickets!

NWI10

Post by NWI10 »

Why do all these profiles type the same with similar punctuation?

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

NWI10 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:04 pm
Why do all these profiles type the same with similar punctuation?
You know why. Lol

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

For those keeping score at home are we saying that CPbulldogs, DACfanatic, and Michigan444 are all the same person?

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

BallinFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:28 pm
For those keeping score at home are we saying that CPbulldogs, DACfanatic, and Michigan444 are all the same person?
Close. You forgot HanoverGrad2019 lol