30 days left! Region rankings after watching scrimmages.

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Jimbo23

Re: 30 days left! Region rankings after watching scrimmages.

Post by Jimbo23 »

scarab527 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:33 pm
DACfanatic wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:34 am
CodyFactChecker wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:30 am

Yet you still ranked them above valpo in this thread’s original post.
Why would I? Valpo is just as bad. Might be next worst next to Laporte in DAC this year?
We get it bro, you’re still salty Valpo beat you guys and then won a title a couple years ago.

But saying they'll be worse than Portage and just as bad as LaPorte is an absolutely hilarious cope. It’ll be ok little buddy, Valpo’s just a much better and respected program than Merrillville, it is what it is.
Took the words right out of my mouth. If Mr. Fanatic thinks Valpo won't be top 3 in the DAC this year, I have ocean front property in Kansas for sale, it is PRISTINE, and it has a banner at the front gate that says, DACFanatic's House!

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

scarab527 wrote:
DACfanatic wrote:
CodyFactChecker wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:30 am

Yet you still ranked them above valpo in this thread’s original post.
Why would I? Valpo is just as bad. Might be next worst next to Laporte in DAC this year?
We get it bro, you’re still salty Valpo beat you guys and then won a title a couple years ago.

But saying they'll be worse than Portage and just as bad as LaPorte is an absolutely hilarious cope. It’ll be ok little buddy, Valpo’s just a much better and respected program than Merrillville, it is what it is.

You wish that was true dont you? 😂

Let me know when they are at our level. 1 state title don’t mean anything.

Consistency does. And consistently the rankings have merrillville in top. And consistently the Indy paper writes and mentions merrillville. No one else from this area is even relevant on the state stage every year outside Andrean. 😂

Keep trying. Merrillville is the top dawg and will prove it again and again every year. Let me know when Valpo looks like a threat to anyone? Because even their own fans are gushing about how great the pirate offense looks already this year. Might lead the state in scoring 💯

Head coach from Ben Davis and East St. Louis said merrillvill offense is the quickest and most talented they have seen all summer (btw that was about a week ago)

So keep trying 😂 Valpo will be below portage this year and maybe win 3 games this year.

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

DACfanatic wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:34 pm
scarab527 wrote:
DACfanatic wrote:

Consistency does. And consistently the rankings have merrillville in top. And consistently the Indy paper writes and mentions merrillville. No one else from this area is even relevant on the state stage every year outside Andrean. 😂

Keep trying. Merrillville is the top dawg and will prove it again and again every year. Let me know when Valpo looks like a threat to anyone? Because even their own fans are gushing about how great the pirate offense looks already this year. Might lead the state in scoring 💯

Head coach from Ben Davis and East St. Louis said merrillvill offense is the quickest and most talented they have seen all summer (btw that was about a week ago)

So keep trying 😂 Valpo will be below portage this year and maybe win 3 games this year.
It is true, you’re just so delusional cause high school football is all you have in life that you can’t see it. Valpo is universally respected across the state. Everyone from down south considers Merrillville a meme, because every time they get hyped up by their moron fans they get molly whopped by Indy. Hell, Merrillville can’t even beat Fort Wayne’s best, something Valpo has done numerous times. Valpo has double the state titles and 5 times the state appearances that Merrillville does. The Pirates have never won a semi state title (lmao). Valpo is infinitely more relevant on the state stage. Keep making up whatever you need to justify in your feeble mind that Merrillville is actually the ‘top dog’. The truth is, Merrillville needs to get on Valpo’s level. Cope and seethe kid.

CodyFactChecker

Post by CodyFactChecker »

Just here to keep “CODYFACTS” straight.

“Head coach from Ben Davis and East St. Louis said merrillvill offense is the quickest and most talented they have seen all summer (btw that was about a week ago)”

Coach Mann nor Coach Sunkett have ever uttered these words.

Source?

cridge

Post by cridge »

CodyFactChecker wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:22 am

“Head coach from Ben Davis and East St. Louis said merrillvill offense is the quickest and most talented they have seen all summer (btw that was about a week ago)”

Source?
I really would like to see when and where they said this.
And valpo being infinitely more relevant t is far fetched.

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

scarab527 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:16 am
DACfanatic wrote:
scarab527 wrote:

It is true, you’re just so delusional cause high school football is all you have in life that you can’t see it. Valpo is universally respected across the state. Everyone from down south considers Merrillville a meme, because every time they get hyped up by their moron fans they get molly whopped by Indy. Hell, Merrillville can’t even beat Fort Wayne’s best, something Valpo has done numerous times. Valpo has double the state titles and 5 times the state appearances that Merrillville does. The Pirates have never won a semi state title (lmao). Valpo is infinitely more relevant on the state stage. Keep making up whatever you need to justify in your feeble mind that Merrillville is actually the ‘top dog’. The truth is, Merrillville needs to get on Valpo’s level. Cope and seethe kid.

Link if that were true Valpo would be listed in front of merrillville in polls every year. And they aren’t. Valpo hasn’t been ranked above merrillville since the early 2000s

And omg they have more state title appearances is that all you got? lol that shit don’t matter. What matters is DYNASTY RECORD.

Record last 10 years. Record all time? Merrillville owns them all the way around. There own coach even listed Merrillville and crown point as the teams above them in an interview 2 days ago. So keep trying 😂

And btw we have better record against Indy than Valpo does.

And anyone who knew football 2 years ago knew the state title game was merrillville/valpo. And Merrillville shot them selves in the foot. Go watch that game over and tell me Merrillville didn’t dominate it 😂 there own fans were preparing a farewell speech for there kids and they got lucky. Everyone knew snider was bad that year and there is noone south of Indy worth looking at.

Same this year.

Merrillville will be the top team in the region in 5A while Valpo doesn’t even come out the sectional

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

CodyFactChecker wrote:

Source?
Check Twitter! O and the interviews from hallmark sports. Because this site won’t allow me to post the video. Your welcome to message me for proofs

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

DACfanatic wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:31 pm
scarab527 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:16 am
DACfanatic wrote:

Link if that were true Valpo would be listed in front of merrillville in polls every year. And they aren’t. Valpo hasn’t been ranked above merrillville since the early 2000s

And omg they have more state title appearances is that all you got? lol that shit don’t matter. What matters is DYNASTY RECORD.

Record last 10 years. Record all time? Merrillville owns them all the way around. There own coach even listed Merrillville and crown point as the teams above them in an interview 2 days ago. So keep trying 😂

And btw we have better record against Indy than Valpo does.

And anyone who knew football 2 years ago knew the state title game was merrillville/valpo. And Merrillville shot them selves in the foot. Go watch that game over and tell me Merrillville didn’t dominate it 😂 there own fans were preparing a farewell speech for there kids and they got lucky. Everyone knew snider was bad that year and there is noone south of Indy worth looking at.

Same this year.

Merrillville will be the top team in the region in 5A while Valpo doesn’t even come out the sectional
Valpo has more state appearances in the past 5 years than Merrillville has in their entire history. Case closed.

Cope and cry all you want about the games two years ago. You guys lost. And even if you had won that doesn’t mean you would’ve won state lmao.

Valpo hasn’t been ranked higher than Merrillville since the early 2000s? Source? Yeah there is none cause that’s not true lol.

You guys aren’t even on Fort Wayne’s level. Better record against Indy? Lmao this would be pathetic if it weren’t so funny.

Boasting about regular season wins is such a sad cope lmao. All that matters is the chips. And Valpo’s got you guys beat there.

Keep living in your fantasy world kid.

CodyFactChecker

Post by CodyFactChecker »

DACfanatic wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:33 pm
CodyFactChecker wrote:

Source?
Check Twitter! O and the interviews from hallmark sports. Because this site won’t allow me to post the video. Your welcome to message me for proofs

#CodyFacts wants to check the record.

Coach Mann Twitter - @RussMann09

Coach Sunkett Twitter- @DarrenSunkett

Neither of them said anything about any region school.
Not sure what hallmark sports is, tried to Google it, and search on social media, couldn’t find it.

A quick look at the pirate website does show the pirates holding the all time head to head series lead.

However, the Vikings lead the series 15 wins to the pirates 12 since 2000.

https://merrillvillepirates.com/alltime ... pe=seasons

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

This kind of sounds a lot like a Minnesota Vikings fan trying to say Super bowls don’t matter so they can pretend their franchise is better than it is.

State is all that matters. Consistency means nothing if you can’t finish. Otherwise Russ is the greatest coach in state history. Doesn’t get more consistent than him but people don’t give him that title for a lack of state titles