Official coaches poll going into week 1

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
BallinFreak

Re: Official coaches poll going into week 1

Post by BallinFreak »

dang so we are saying there are 4, or did I include a wrong one?

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

BallinFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:29 pm
dang so we are saying there are 4, or did I include a wrong one?
Yes, with the addition of Michigan444 we are now up to 4 accounts. Lol you got em all in your original post except for HanoverGrad2019. So to update your scoreboard....

Michigan444
CPBulldogs2024
Hanovergrad2019
DACFanatic

Can't wait for all 4 accounts to tell us we're morons in the EXACT same style, format, and sentence structure. Lol

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

ok thanks. Just trying to keep up around here. I am getting old and keeping all this drama straight is getting harder. I have tried to ignore some of this mess, but it seems almost impossible anymore, so I want to make sure I know who is on team psycho.

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

BallinFreak wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:34 pm
ok thanks. Just trying to keep up around here. I am getting old and keeping all this drama straight is getting harder. I have tried to ignore some of this mess, but it seems almost impossible anymore, so I want to make sure I know who is on team psycho.
Same. I'm still young by definition, I think? Lol but regardless it's important to know who is who around here for our sanity's sake. Lol

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

I’m finding all of these multiple accounts funny… who has the time?

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

Nutsy wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:03 pm
I’m finding all of these multiple accounts funny… who has the time?

Nut
Easy to do when you don’t have a job

NWI10

Post by NWI10 »

Is he taking the time to make fake emails for each account or can you register under multiple usernames on the same email? Wild..

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

BallinFreak wrote:
They wish there was 4. starting to think they need evaluations. There is only 1. They just. Can’t accept the fact people might have the same opinion as me

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

NWI10 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:17 pm
Is he taking the time to make fake emails for each account or can you register under multiple usernames on the same email? Wild..
Gotta assume multiple emails.

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

DACfanatic wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:48 pm
BallinFreak wrote:
They wish there was 4. starting to think they need evaluations. There is only 1. They just. Can’t accept the fact people might have the same opinion as me
Same opinion as you? I can deal with that.
Same opinion, same grammar, same sentence structure, same mistakes, and same diction (word choice)? These are the reasons why I know you're lying to yourself and this message board. Good luck to the Pirates. Hope they finally win a semi-state...