30 days left! Region rankings after watching scrimmages.

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
paintballer

Re: 30 days left! Region rankings after watching scrimmages.

Post by paintballer »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:23 pm
CodyFactChecker wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:36 am
Hanovergrad2019 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 5:32 pm

So on Spotify been listening to a lot of podcast from down south and in central Indiana. Hoosier prep gridiron they have interviewed coaches all over the state. They are saying the only team up north that gets attention every year is merrillville because of the consistency they called crown points trip to state a lucky one. Because they escaped Penn and escaped Westfield. Gotta give them props. But I kinda agree. Outside of merrillville the only 2 other schools who get mentioned are Valpo and Andrean. Crown point still has work to do. They need to prove last year wasn’t a fluke.
We scrimmaged both teams this off season. Merrillville defense needs some work but there offense was far superior to what we saw from crown point.

Have a feeling there week 3 game is gonna be a shoot out. Not sure either defense this year will stop the other. Crown point won’t have an answer for the 5 WR set that Merrillville is running. And not sure Merrillville will have an answer for the TEs. Everyone knows Merrillville was majorly injured last year in that game. But I still think healthy crown point wins that game by 7.

This year I got the pirates being that it’s at home. By 3-7. Wish that game was a Saturday so we could all watch it.

NWI will have 5 teams going to state.

North Judson
Andrean
Hanover central
Merrillville
Crown point!

With 2 state titles coming back.

The facts tell us that Cody is wrong once again here. Crown Point DID NOT scrimmage Hanover Central this summer. This my friends is another myth trying to be passed off as a CODYFACT
As a crown point parent yes we did scrimmage Hanover central this summer. They were here at our field as part of a 6 team scrimmage end of July. That is a fact check where Cody is correct. If you would like the schedule I could prove it. Yall gotta give him a break. You hate on him because people love him. So can you post anything to prove he is lying? Or I’m lying?
😂😂😂

This is where I could post the Jordan GIF.

Stop it. Get some help.

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:50 pm
BallinFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:52 pm
If NWI has 5 teams at state with 2 state titles coming home I will drive to the region and give paintballer and jimbo a kiss at midfield of legendary brickie bowl!
I'll meet you there on the day. Lmao :lol:
:D

From the Stands

Post by From the Stands »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
CodyFactChecker wrote:
Hanovergrad2019 wrote:

So on Spotify been listening to a lot of podcast from down south and in central Indiana. Hoosier prep gridiron they have interviewed coaches all over the state. They are saying the only team up north that gets attention every year is merrillville because of the consistency they called crown points trip to state a lucky one. Because they escaped Penn and escaped Westfield. Gotta give them props. But I kinda agree. Outside of merrillville the only 2 other schools who get mentioned are Valpo and Andrean. Crown point still has work to do. They need to prove last year wasn’t a fluke.
We scrimmaged both teams this off season. Merrillville defense needs some work but there offense was far superior to what we saw from crown point.

Have a feeling there week 3 game is gonna be a shoot out. Not sure either defense this year will stop the other. Crown point won’t have an answer for the 5 WR set that Merrillville is running. And not sure Merrillville will have an answer for the TEs. Everyone knows Merrillville was majorly injured last year in that game. But I still think healthy crown point wins that game by 7.

This year I got the pirates being that it’s at home. By 3-7. Wish that game was a Saturday so we could all watch it.

North Judson
Andrean
Hanover central
Merrillville
Crown point!

The facts tell us that Cody is wrong once again here. Crown Point DID NOT scrimmage Hanover Central this summer. This my friends is another myth trying to be passed off as a CODYFACT
As a crown point parent yes we did scrimmage Hanover central this summer. They were here at our field as part of a 6 team scrimmage end of July. That is a fact check where Cody is correct. If you would like the schedule I could prove it. Yall gotta give him a break. You hate on him because people love him. So can you post anything to prove he is lying? Or I’m lying?
Fake News

CodyFactChecker

Post by CodyFactChecker »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
CodyFactChecker wrote:
Hanovergrad2019 wrote:

North Judson
Andrean
Hanover central
Merrillville
Crown point!

So even though “Your sons” graduated last year, you still get a schedule? The Clark brothers dad still goes to scrimmages? Try again Cody. There was no 6 team scrimmage that included Crown Point and Hannover Central.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

The plot thickens

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

CodyFactChecker wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2024 2:46 am
CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
CodyFactChecker wrote:

So even though “Your sons” graduated last year, you still get a schedule? The Clark brothers dad still goes to scrimmages? Try again Cody. There was no 6 team scrimmage that included Crown Point and Hannover Central.
Well, I believe there are another set of Clark twins at CP, think they’re sophomores.

But yeah Cody is a moron

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

BallinFreak wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:51 pm
Jimbo23 wrote:
BallinFreak wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:52 pm
If NWI has 5 teams at state with 2 state titles coming home I will drive to the region and give paintballer and jimbo a kiss at midfield of legendary brickie bowl!
I have a strong feeling this meeting may never happen though. Lol :lol:

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

Hanovergrad2019’s prediction of 5 NWI team in State final although overly optimistic but not completely unrealistic. It COULD happen.

6A - CP did it last year and good chance they could do it again with their returning starters

5A - Merrillville always has talent and will again this season. Snider up to 6A

4A - Hanover Central lost their oline and qb, has talent returning. They didn’t win sectional in 3A last year. Is 4A easier than 3A. Chatard moved up to 4A. This one seems like a stretch.

3A - No one

2A - Andrean similar to HC, didn’t win sectional last year. Same tough schedule this year. Some nice returning talent with some newcomers on roster this year. If they stay healthy, gain experience throughout season and get solid play from QB, you never know when they drop into their class in tourney. RC will be tough in sectional and Adams Central moved up from 1A. This is a stretch also but not unrealistically at all. I think they are one year away.

1A - North Judson on the rise. Excellent season last year. Realistic shot this year.

Nice job HCgrad2019, I think you aren’t too far off at all.

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 2:28 pm
BallinFreak wrote:
Jimbo23 wrote:

Me thinks you are correct Jimbo. A little disappointed in paint tho. Not even a little chuckle or a tee hee?

What the heck man?

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

BallinFreak wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2024 5:48 pm
Jimbo23 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2024 2:28 pm
BallinFreak wrote:

Me thinks you are correct Jimbo. A little disappointed in paint tho. Not even a little chuckle or a tee hee?

What the heck man?
:lol: I missed this one haha but unfortunately I think you're both right