week 1 thoughts

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
DACfanatic

Re: week 1 thoughts

Post by DACfanatic »

cridge wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:26 am
Wolvenation2024 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:11 pm
cridge wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:04 pm
You don't think merrillville needed to pass against Michigan City
They really didn’t. They ate us up almost every snap on the run till the 4th qtr. yeah a pass here or there would have made their score widely spread out. But you can tell they are hiding something. I’m not sure if it’s injuries or being cocky. But I’d agree they didn’t need to throw till the 4th I think they only threw 5 passes all game. When your getting 6-8 yards a carry why throw the ball?
t
yeah they didn'y need to pass if they were running and scoring. You realize Merrilville did not score in the second half/ might not have been since the 1st quarter. they won 14to 12. they don't need to play around. it will comeback and bite them.

I can now confirm. Merrillvillle has been hiding 3 WRs that have been extremely limited/out since week 2..

2 of them were injured. The other was a coach decided

CodyFactChecker

Post by CodyFactChecker »

DACfanatic wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2024 11:34 pm
cridge wrote:
Wolvenation2024 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:11 pm

They really didn’t. They ate us up almost every snap on the run till the 4th qtr. yeah a pass here or there would have made their score widely spread out. But you can tell they are hiding something. I’m not sure if it’s injuries or being cocky. But I’d agree they didn’t need to throw till the 4th I think they only threw 5 passes all game. When your getting 6-8 yards a carry why throw the ball?
t
yeah they didn'y need to pass if they were running and scoring. You realize Merrilville did not score in the second half/ might not have been since the 1st quarter. they won 14to 12. they don't need to play around. it will comeback and bite them.

I can now confirm. Merrillvillle has been hiding 3 WRs that have been extremely limited/out since week 2..

This is not true.

82, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 have all rotated all season.

one of them has missed a game, but none have been extremely limited/out since week 2.

Please take this misinformation elsewhere.
Last edited by CodyFactChecker on Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

I love a good argument... the truth will set you free!

the dog

Post by the dog »

CodyFactChecker wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 11:38 am
DACfanatic wrote:
cridge wrote:
t

This is not true.

one of them has missed a game, but none have been extremely limited/out since week 2.

I have no dog in the fight but can confirm the following:

82, 10, 12 and 11 had all recorded catches in the first two weeks of the season. 14 (Peters) has played every game and recorded defensive stats every game. First catch was in week three of the season. #13 (Ahmir Fielder) I can't speak to in terms of his playing time this year but he had not recorded any catches this season through the first seven weeks (haven't seen stats from week 8 yet). But considering he is a senior and only had one catch last year, doubt they were 'hiding' anything.

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

CodyFactChecker wrote:
DACfanatic wrote:
cridge wrote:

t

This is not true.

Okay again go watch the Valpo game and come back to me. Take your dumbass somewhere else.

Even the coach and region sports referenced the fact that we just got them back against Valpo.

So try again you dumbass.

I guarantee you you’re wrong. We had a WR out with a broken collarbone

1 out with a hand

And another been out for 3 weeks with concussion.

O and JQ has been playing at RB but we limited till Valpo game. Which is why he wants starting. It’s sad that you don’t listen to the actual coach and the media telling you the same. You’re welcome to listen to the game and you will hear 3 names that you didn’t all season long. Go ahead. Prove me wrong… o wait you can’t.

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

the dog wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 6:16 pm
CodyFactChecker wrote:
DACfanatic wrote:

This is not true.

82, 10, 12 and 11 had all recorded catches in the first two weeks of the season. 14 (Peters) has played every game and recorded defensive stats every game. First catch was in week three of the season. #13 (Ahmir Fielder) I can't speak to in terms of his playing time this year but he had not recorded any catches this season through the first seven weeks (haven't seen stats from week 8 yet). But considering he is a senior and only had one catch last year, doubt they were 'hiding' anything.

Ask yourself why Peter’s wasn’t playing offense since then… hmm 🤔 he is the best WR in the region in my opinion. He was limited playing defense too with a lower body issue. He is finally healthy enough to go both ways.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

DACfanatic wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:25 pm
CodyFactChecker wrote:
DACfanatic wrote:

This is not true.

Okay again go watch the Valpo game and come back to me. Take your dumbass somewhere else.

Even the coach and region sports referenced the fact that we just got them back against Valpo.

1 out with a hand

O and JQ has been playing at RB but we limited till Valpo game. Which is why he wants starting. It’s sad that you don’t listen to the actual coach and the media telling you the same. You’re welcome to listen to the game and you will hear 3 names that you didn’t all season long. Go ahead. Prove me wrong… o wait you can’t.
Classy post

CodyFactChecker

DACfanatic wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:25 pm
CodyFactChecker wrote:
DACfanatic wrote:

This is not true.

1 out with a hand

Coach Seiss has never put anything in the paper about WRs being out.

There are no VARSITY WRs out with a broken collarbone. The player you are referencing is a JV WR, #15 and has not played 1 varsity snap with the starters. After a quick check, his only Friday night playing time was a few snaps in garbage time against Hobart

There is not a WR out with a hand injury.

The WR you’re saying missed 3 games because of a concussion is not completely truthful. He has been limited in a couple games, but only missed 1 game. There is no public record of it being a concussion, I’m to assume the QBs dad told you that.

I assure you I am no dumbass, just Someone fed up with your spreading of false information about the Pirates over the last 7 seasons.
Last edited by CodyFactChecker on Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

CodyFactChecker

DACfanatic wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:28 pm
the dog wrote:
CodyFactChecker wrote:

This is not true.

Ask yourself why Peter’s wasn’t playing offense since then… hmm 🤔 he is the best WR in the region in my opinion. He was limited playing defense too with a lower body issue. He is finally healthy enough to go both ways.
Peters has started every game on defense this season.

Let me ask myself, “Why hasn’t Peters played every snap on offense all season?”

Answer: well, there is this kid on Region Sports and Facebook that keeps saying the Pirates have the deepest WR room in the state! I wonder if they have been only having Peters play offense against the best teams they play because they have so many good WRs? Might it be that Peters played against Valparaiso, Michigan City and Crown Point because they needed him to play WR in those games? Nah, can’t be, I forgot the Pirates coaching staff was intentionally losing the game and not letting the best kids play against Crown Point.

I’d be willing to wager Peters has played every snap the Pirates coaching staff has wanted him to play.

I do appreciate the insight, but not when it isn’t true.
Last edited by CodyFactChecker on Mon Oct 14, 2024 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

From the Stands

Post by From the Stands »

CodyFactChecker wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:48 am
DACfanatic wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:28 pm
the dog wrote:

Peter has started every game on defense this season.

Let me ask myself, “Why hasn’t Peters played every snap on offense all season?”

Answer: well, there is this kid on Region Sports and Facebook that keeps saying the Pirates have the deepest WR room in the state! I wonder if they have been only having Peters play offense against the best teams they play because they have so many good WRs? Might it be that Peters played against Valparaiso, Michigan City and Crown Point because they needed him to in those games? Nah, can’t be, I forgot the Pirates coaching staff was intentionally losing the game and not letting the best kids play against Crown Point.

I’d be willing to wager Peters has played every snap the Pirates coaching staff has wanted him to play.

I do appreciate the insight, but not when it isn’t true.
:lol: :lol: :lol: