Over/Under on # of fake Parkhurst accounts

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
paintballer

Over/Under on # of fake Parkhurst accounts

Post by paintballer »

We're up to 5 now? Can't wait for them all and him to chime in and call us out.

What're we placing the over/under at for number of accounts by seasons end? 10? 15?

Parkhurst if you can't enjoy this then I'll give you a hug at the City/Ville game. We can meet up

scarab527

Re: Over/Under on # of fake Parkhurst accounts

Post by scarab527 »

Don’t even give him the satisfaction of you making threads about him.

Kid has nothing to live for except for stuff like this.

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

Wow scarab527, you are very harsh dude.

I don’t know who DACfanatic/ Parkhurst is and it doesn’t bother me if he has unlimited handles.

Personally, I appreciate his passion for his beloved Pirates, the DAC and the Region as a whole. Also, majority of all these posts are someone’s opinion anyway and we are entitled to them no matter how much we may or may not agree.

DACfanatic keep posting as much as you like! Quite frankly this forum needs more action and at least DACfanatic keeps providing some activity.

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

nwifbfan wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:55 pm

I don’t know who DACfanatic/ Parkhurst is and it doesn’t bother me if he has unlimited handles.

Personally, I appreciate his passion for his beloved Pirates, the DAC and the Region as a whole. Also, majority of all these posts are someone’s opinion anyway and we are entitled to them no matter how much we may or may not agree.

DACfanatic keep posting as much as you like! Quite frankly this forum needs more action and at least DACfanatic keeps providing some activity.

The truth hurts :mrgreen: .

Tried being nice to the kid because he’s clearly not all there but I’ve just gotten tired of it.

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

nwifbfan wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:55 pm

That’s why I made the post. It’s more tongue in cheek/jest because it’s a meme at this point with the rumored accounts. I mean it when I say I wanna meet up with him at the MC/Ville game.

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

paintballer wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:27 pm
[quote=nwifbfan post_id=3967 time=1724950551 user_id

That’s why I made the post. It’s more tongue in cheek/jest because it’s a meme at this point with the rumored accounts. I mean it when I say I wanna meet up with him at the MC/Ville game.
👍

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

Thumbs up!

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

I would say 7.

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

VPISU wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:27 am
I would say 7.
I'll take the under. He's stopping at 6, that's the limit. I KNOW IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meatballs

Post by Meatballs »

TROJANMAN7....I will be at the game tonight. What are you gonna be wearing? I'll come see you.