NCC thoughts and questions after Week 4!!!

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
NCCthoughts

NCC thoughts and questions after Week 4!!!

Post by NCCthoughts »

Same subject here, different week; especially, a very different looking conference!

KV - Hobart was a massive game, couple questions for both teams but still a great win for the Brickies.

Andrean may have had some struggles on offense, but another dominant defensive show (however it is Munster, still hard to get a win!)

Hanover pummeled Lowell, honestly thought it could’ve been a game (not a full blowout) but it shows how Hanover is gonna play real NCC games.

Come up with things to say, talk about, games past and upcoming, or even how some players performed!

willyfundude

Re: NCC thoughts and questions after Week 4!!!

Post by willyfundude »

Huge game will be Andrean at Hobart. To me this will really see who’s at the top competing with the already dominant Hanover

Hanover will be playing there hardest team except Chatard so far this season. They put on a show against Lowell, but I wanna see how they compete with an even more physical team.

Munster still hasn’t scored any points, and they go against EC this week. I expect points being out up

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

After last weeks games, I’m going to adjust rankings. I had Andrean and HC at the top. I dropped Andrean this week. See below.

Hanover Central - clear leader now, balanced team with good coaching.

Andrean/ Hobart - next two teams. Big game Friday. Andrean drops in my ranking because of some key injuries suffered last week vs Munster. This will be a low scoring game. Andrean defense is really good. Hobart has great size but slow. Winner still alive for title.

Lowell - average team on both sides of ball. They look slow to me. Effort is good but no real game breakers on this squad.

KV - to one dimensional on offense and defense can’t stop the run.

Munster - defense plays hard, no offense. Have they scored in last 3 games?

Highland - not much to say here.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

Andrean must stay healthy... too many injuries may doom the season.

I find the comment interesting about Hobart being slow. All over or just in the backfield and secondary?

Any info on the health of McCormack at Chesterton?

What is the over/under in the Munster - EC game?

Can the Big Tuna coach up the boys at KV for a good finish?

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

Overall team speed. RB’s have good speed. #14 has great speed. WR’s and oline not so much. Defense is large but slow everywhere.